2010-03-09

嗨,政大早,我想祝福你 Hi, good morning, NCCU. Here are my blessings for you...



Good morning, NCCU. What do you want to do today?

I've become part of you for ten years.
In recent years, I've kept asking myself: What should I do as one of the academic, and what can I do for you?

Observing what you've done or tried to achieve during the last 4-5 years,  I wonder what you'll look like after 20 years.
Do you really want to identify or satisfy yourself with that?

Get rid of formal or standardized power as possible as you can.
Not to lose the self in the games of (university, scholarship, journal, etc) ranking.
Not to be absent in reflecting on the modernistic behaviors and motives.
Not to become numb to different values other than the ideology centered with effectiveness, assessment, institutionalization.
May your mind and act search only for truth, goodness, beauty.

Good morning, NCCU. What do you want to do today?

1 Comments:

藏境 提到...

Good morning, NCCU. What do you want to do today?